A Respected Advocate among Memphis Criminal Defense Lawyers
Getting results through professionalism and dedication
Mark S. McDaniel is a dedicated Memphis criminal defense and personal injury lawyer who has provided exceptional representation to clients in Memphis and throughout Tennessee for more than 30 years. Mr. McDaniel's passion is criminal defense. He enjoys helping people resolve their legal problems and sending people out of his office in better shape than when they went in. His unique approach to the practice of law is founded upon a genuine interest in his clients and the outcome of their cases, as well as cultivating relationships of mutual respect with his colleagues of the bench and bar. Mr. McDaniel is committed to providing outstanding service to every client, responding promptly to telephone calls and correspondence, and personally representing every client in court.
A reputation for trustworthiness and honesty
Mark S. McDaniel has more than 30 years of experience as a trial attorney and has established a strong reputation for achieving successful results on behalf of his clients. Mr. McDaniel was selected for inclusion in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and was awarded an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, indicating that fellow attorneys rank him at the highest levels of professional excellence. He has also appeared in prestigious law publications, including America's Leading Lawyers, and was twice named in Who's Who in American Law. Mr. McDaniel has the knowledge, experience and skill necessary to achieve the best possible result in your case.
How attorney Mark S. McDaniel can help
Mark S. McDaniel’s full-service law practice provides close personal attention to clients in the following areas of the law:
- Criminal defense — Mr. McDaniel has more than three decades of experience as a Memphis criminal defense lawyer, including significant trial experience. He develops aggressive and innovative strategies to defend clients in a wide range of misdemeanors and felony criminal matters, including juvenile matters, Internet crime and violent offenses.
- Homicide defense — Mr. McDaniel has the experience and resources necessary to defend clients facing the most dire of criminal charges, including manslaughter, vehicular homicide and murder.
- Traffic tickets — Recognizing that even seemingly minor traffic tickets can result in fines and even license suspension, Mr. McDaniel provides aggressive and effective defense for those accused of traffic offenses in and around Memphis.
- Driving under the influence — Tennessee law treats driving under the influence, sometimes called driving while intoxicated or DWI, very seriously. In the State of Tennessee, persons convicted of DUI/DWI face a mandatory minimum fine of $350 up to $1,500 for first offenders, mandatory incarceration of 48 hours up to 11 months and 29 days, mandatory litter pick up for 24 hours, mandatory completion of an Alcohol Safety School course and mandatory license revocation for one year.
- Personal injury — Mr. McDaniel represents people who suffer personal injury because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, including automobile accidents, truck accidents, and on-the-job injuries.
Contact a dedicated criminal attorney and traffic ticket law firm in Memphis
If you are under investigation or facing charges in a state or federal court in Tennessee, if you have been injured or lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence or reckless act, you need an experienced lawyer who advocates aggressively on your behalf and protects your legal rights. Contact Mark S. McDaniel by phone at 877.242.1681 or online to schedule a free initial consultation. His office is adjacent to the Shelby County Jail and Criminal Justice Complex.